This is suriously so delicious & the consistency is super creamy. I used D’vash Date Nectar as the sweetener which tastes frickin amazing…my new go to when I need a lil sweetness in my life. Really trying not to buy plastic nut milk bottles so this is an easy, zero waste & low cost alternative. Major bonus: when you make homemade milks they gots no additives or thickeners. Recipe below!
– 1 cup of organic rolled oats
– 3 cups of water
– 1 tbsp of D’vash Date Nectar
– 1 tsp of organic vanilla extract
– 1 tsp of organic cinnamon
– Put everything in blender & blend until smooth & even consistency. Then strain into a bowl – I use a nut milk bag. Once all strained, pour into a bottle. Can use in coffee, matcha, smoothies, etc. or drink plain! Enjoy!