Easy on the go breakfast (or dessert, or lunch, whatever tickles your fancy). You can make a nice big batch for the week & it is seriously flavor town usa. Super rich in fiber & protein to keep you energized for the morning. Also, I love making baked apples as a nice sweet treat. Enjoy!
– 2 cups of pecan milk
– 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp of chia seeds
– 2 tsp of D’vash date nectar
– 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
– dash of cinnamon
– place all ingredients in large jar & mix all together (mix well) & pop in fridge. Needs around 3 hours to set or can leave overnight.
– preheat oven to 375
– slice up 3-4 baked apples
– place in baking dish
– add 1 tbsp of coconut oil & lots of cinnamon
– mix around and place in oven for 30-40 mins (30 mins will still have a crunch, 40 will be more soft)
– let them cool & place in fridge, then can cut up to place on top of pudding!