Vegan & GF Butternut Squash Mac n’ Cheese
– 1/2 of organic butternut squash
– 1 box of Banza Chickpea Pasta
– 1 Organic Garlic Clove
– 5-7 tbsp of Bragg’s Nutritional Yeast
– 1/2 cup of raw cashews (soaked for at least 5 hours)
– 1 tbsp of olive oil
– Salt & Pepper to taste
– 1/4 cup of filtered water (you may need more, depends on desired thickness level!)
Instructions for “Cheese” Sauce:
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Then place squash onto a pan and into the oven and let it cook for 45-60 minutes until soft.
– In a blender, add all of the ingredients besides the pasta. Blend all together until creamy consistency. Add more water if you need to! Follow instructions for pasta and then mix all together. You can add some greens like arugula if you would like…enjoy!