Meatless Tacos (Vegan & GF)
These tacos really hit the spot and I absolutely love Siete Almond Flour Tortillas. They are made with minimal, clean ingredients and I just stick them in the oven to get them toasted!
Ingredients for Taco ”Meat”:
– 1 cup of organic cooked lentils (strained)
– 1/2 cup of organic crushed walnuts
– 1 pack of Simply Organic Mild Taco Seasoning
Instructions for “Meat”:
Pour walnuts into food processor and pulse until small but still chunky.
In a bowl, pour the lentils and walnuts in, add the taco seasoning and mix all together.
Pour some avo oil on a skillet and turn stove onto medium heat. Then pour in the taco meat mixture and mix around for 5 minutes to heat up for tacos.
Ingredients for Guacamole:
– 2 organic avocados
– 1/4 cup of chopped organic red onion
– 1/4 cup of chopped organic cilantro
– 1 organic lime
– 3 tsp of himalayan salt
– 1 tsp of pepper
– 1/2 tsp of organic garlic powder
Instructions for Guac:
Mash all ingredients together in a bowl. Done.
Ingredients for Pickled Onions:
– 1 organic onion
– 1 cup of water
– 1 cup of organic white vinegar
– 1 tbsp of himalayan salt
– (optional 2 tsp of coconut sugar)
Instructions for onions:
Put all the ingredients in a glass jar, seal tight, and shake well. Pop in the fridge and that’s it! (wait at least 1 day really taste the flavor.)
Ingredients for Vegan Cashew “Sour Cream”:
– 1 cup organic raw cashews (soaked overnight)
– 1 big tbsp of nutritional yeast
– 1/2 of a squeezed lemon juice
– 1/2 cup of water
– 3 tsp of Himalayan salt
Instructions for Cashew Cream:
Put all ingredients into food processor and blend until creamy consistency.
To assemble the tacos: put the Siete Tortillas in the oven to toast. Then add the “meat”, guac, pickeled onion, and cash cream and you are ready to go!