Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie (Vegan, GF)
Fall in a smoothie! I like to steam then freeze my veggies for smoothies because it is better for digestion and makes the smoothie thick and creamy. But you can just use frozen if you don’t have any issues! This one is so creamy and delicious!
– 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I use Whole Foods Brand)
– 2 tbsp of organic canned pumpkin (I use Farmers Market Foods)
– 1 organic frozen banana
– 1/4 cup of steamed then frozen organic sweet potato
– 1/4 cup of steamed then frozen organic butternut squash
– 1/4 cup of steamed then frozen organic cauliflower
– 1 tbsp of Bulletproof Brain Octaine Oil
– 1 tbsp of organic dry roasted almond butter (I use Once Again Creamy)
– 1 tsp of organic ground flax
– 1 tsp tsp of organic chia seeds
– 1 tsp of organic cinnamon
Blend all together until the perfect, creamy, thick, consistency and get your fall on.