Homemade Organic Hummus (Vegan, GF)
This hummus is easy, healthy, creamy and delicious. I love making it for the week to eat with raw veggies or add into bowls & salads. Enjoy!
– 1 cup or can of organic chickpeas (garbanzos)
– 1/3 cup of organic tahini
– 1/4 cup of organic extra virgin olive oil
– 1/2 of a lemon, squeezed
– 1 organic garlic clove
– 1 tsp of organic cumin
– Salt & Pepper to taste
– 3 tbsp. of filtered water
– 1 tsp of organic paprika (for topping)
Add all the ingredients to a food processor (or blender) except for the water and paprika. Once blended together, keep blending and slowly add in the 3 tbsp of water until creamy consistency. Pour into mason jar and top with paprika, splash of olive oil, and any other toppings you desire!